- The Actors’ Song Festival has been popular with audiences for years. This competition, a song interpretation challenge for actors and students of drama and music schools, is held every March and accompanied by concerts, specialist symposiums and exhibitions, tel. 344 28 16, www.impart.art.pl, www.ppa.art.pl, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Eurosilesia International Silesian Music Festival is held in Wroclaw, Brzeg and other Silesian cities, usually in April and May. It features a series of symphony and chamber concerts, as well as recitals and exhibitions, tel./fax 789 42 31, www.eurosilesia.md4.pl, email@example.com.
- The May with Ancient Music Festival is a series of concerts for connoisseurs, played on original historic instruments or copies, from original music scores, www.universitas.wroclaw.pl, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wratislavia Cantans is one of Europe’s best-known festivals of oratorio and cantata music, held every year in June and September. The festival is accompanied by organ music interpretation and vocal pedagogy courses, art exhibits and an academic session on the theory and practice of oratorio and cantata music, tel. 342 72 57, fax 343 08 33, www.wratislavia.art.pl, email@example.com .
- Evenings in the Arsenal Chamber Music Festival offers concerts in the splendid yard of the Arsenal in June/July, tel./fax 788 80 99, www.wratislavia.org.pl, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Simcha Meetings with Jewish Culture. Klezmer music concerts are also included in the Jewish music recitals given by Polish and foreign artists. The festival features theatrical performances, exhibitions, film projections, meetings with personalities of the Jewish community, Hebrew and Yiddish lan¬guage workshops, dances, tel. 344 84 31, fax 344 70 48, www.simcha.art.pl, email@example.com.
- Wroclaw Organ Summer is a series of organ concerts by Polish and foreign artists, held at the university church every Sunday in July, August and September, tel. 344 39 45, www.impart.art.pl, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The International Festival of Viennese Music - From Lanner to Lehar and Stolz - is held in the second half of October, featuring symphony music, operetta and dance music, tel. 375 28 41, email@example.com.
- Hawdalowe Concert — Jewish music concerts take place every last Saturday of the month at the synagogue Under the White Stork, tel. 344 84 31, fax 344 70 48, www.simcha.art.pl, firstname.lastname@example.org.