Teutonic Knights’ castle and museum
The Gothic Teutonic Knights’ castle that stands on the hilltop was erected in 1395-1407 and later remodeled. Its rectangular construction is surrounded by high walls topped with corner towers.
The castle contains a museum of folk art and agricultural tools.
Its premises are used for the organization of knights’ tournaments, Kashubian culture festivals and chamber music recitals. It houses a hotel and a restaurant.
The village of Bytow has St George’s Church (16th c.) decorated inside by folk artists and an old railway bridge from the 19th century.
Bytow Tourist Information Center, Bytow, ul. Zamkowa 2 tel./fax +(48-59) 822 55 97, www.bytow.umig.gov.pl