Restaurants in Gdansk
The Tricity’s restaurants and hotels offer quality food at a variety of prices. In Gdansk we recommend:
- Barylka, 24 Dlugie Pobrzeze St., traditional Polish cuisine.
- Gdanska, 16 Sw. Ducha St., old Gdansk and international cuisine.
- Kameralna, 50 Lakowa St., traditional Polish cuisine.
- Kubicki, located on Targ Rybny Street, a traditional prewar Polish restaurant.
- Pod Lososiem, 54 Szeroka St., Polish cuisine.
- Tawerna, located on Dlugi Targ Street, next to Zielona Gate, seafood.
- Towarzystwo Gastronomiczne, located in the basement of the Old Town Hall, Polish and French cuisine.
- U Szkota, 12 Chlebnicka St., Glowne Miasto, Polish and Scottisch cuisine.
- Bacowka, Jantarowa St., Jelitkowo.
- Irena, Chopina St., traditional Polish cuisine.
- Villa Hestia, 3 Wladyslawa IV St., Polish and French cuisine.
Outside the Tricity:
- EMI Restaurant, Puck, Polish cuisine, fish, beer pub with traditions.
- Maszoperia, Hel, a traditional Kashubian restaurant.
- Pod Wieza, Szymbark, Kashubian and Polish cuisine.
There are also plenty of restaurants in the Tricity and environs offering various national cuisines and international dishes.