- The Dominican Fair is Gdansk’s most famous and oldest festive occasion, held since 1260. It lasts two weeks, starting on the last Saturday in July. The fair is held on the streets of the Old Town, and you can buy absolutely anything there, from a lollipop to antique
furniture. The fair is accompanied by numerous cultural events.
- The Street Theatre Festival is held during the Dominican Fair. Open-air performances are shown in Gdansk on Targ Weglowy Street and in the district of Zaspa.
- Gdynia Sailing Days
- The Northern Peoples Folklore Festival, held in mid-July in Gdansk, presents the folk music and traditions of ethnic groups from Poland, Scandinavia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Russia.
- International Festival of Organ Music in Oliwa, held in the beautiful Oliwa cathedral, famous for its world-class organ.
- The International Song Festival is held in August at the Lesna Opera in Sopot.
- The Shakespeare Festival is held in Gdansk in August. Every year, productions of Shakespeare’s plays from around the world are presented here.
- Gdansk Jazz Nights
- Gdansk Musical Summer