Castle and cathedral complex
The three-nave cathedral and the castle create a monumental complex of Gothic brick buildings.
The castle was erected on rectangular plan in 1320-47. Partly destroyed in the 18th century, it now houses a museum with several sections including medieval sacred art, regional folk crafts and a natural history part with stuffed birds.
The cathedral (14th c.) has Gothic frescoes (14th and 15th cc.) and a fine vaulted ceiling in the main nave.